The Command Mobile app is an extension of our desktop solution that allows front-line workers to review information, record the progress of the work assigned to them via tickets, or to document the results of inspections they complete all while in the field, and more. Mobile app users have access to:
- Tickets, assigned directly to them or their workgroup
- Scheduled tickets, assigned directly to them or their workgroup
- Inspections, assigned to their workgroup
- Search assets and view any details loaded into your digital twin
Working with Tickets
- This video demonstrates how users can review the details of both Standard and Scheduled tickets, as well as update the ticket details and transition the ticket status from Open through to Resolved, once the field work has been completed.
- This video will show you how to navigate to, open and complete an inspection within the mobile app.
- See how to search for and review asset details from any of the assets loaded into your digital twin. This information can be especially useful for users who may need detailed information on how a piece of equipment should be operating or how it was installed, or who installed it.