The ability to search for specific assets is a crucial piece of functionality within your WillowTwin. Users looking for specific assets can do so from the home screen by navigating to the Assets sub-tab, then browsing the category and sub category folders on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Categories folders to expand the selection to display the associated sub category folders
- Click one of the sub category folders to see the list of assets, which will be displayed below
- Scroll through the list to find the asset, or use the search field at the top of the asset list to further narrow the list.
- Alternatively, users can sort the list of assets by clicking the column headings: Geo, Asset, Location and Status
When an asset is selected, the map view will zoom in and center over the asset, and a details window will open in the bottom half of the map with additional options.
The amount of information that is accessible in the window below the map will vary depending on the asset that was selected. At a minimum, users will see a Details tab, which can include information such as:
- Location information
Additional tabs with more detailed information may be visible to the right of the Details tab, and could include:
- Orders - which displays work orders associated with the asset
- Notifications - will display any notifications that are associated with the asset
- History (Ticketing)
- POSS - displays a trendline analysis of electrical output over time of the target switch motor
- Track Geometry - will display track geometry graphs with overlaid threshold exceedances
- Rail Wear - displays a rail wear graph to the length of rail (up to 2kms)
- Curves - lists information related to curves for the selected asset
- Rail - details rail information for the selected asset
- Welds - lists information on welds associated with the selected asset
- Defects - lists any defect information associated with the selected asset
- TSRs - will display any TSR information associated with the selected asset