Welcome the WillowTwin™ for Rail
Once an administrator has created a new user account, a welcome email will be sent to the email address entered during the creation of the account. From that email, the new user will be able to follow the links and instructions to complete the setup of their account, allowing them to log in to the platform.
(sample welcome email)
Depending on your implementation, you may be required to verify your email and setup a password for logging in, or your organization may use single sign on (SSO) for accessing the application.
Clicking the link or copying and pasting the URL provided in the welcome email will take the user to the main login page, from here users will be prompted to enter their email address.
Email Verification and Password Setup
New users must click the Sign Up Now, to complete the verification process and setup a password.
1. Enter your email address, then click Send verification code
2. Once the verification code email has been received, copy the code then paste it into the field below your email address and click Verify code.
- If you did not receive a verification code email, confirm you entered the correct email address, then click Send new code.
3. Once the code has been verified, you will be able to enter the password of your choice in the field below.
- Re-enter the password in the second field, then click Create to complete the sign up process.
Single Sign On (SSO)
If single sign on has been configured for your company, you are not required to create a password for logging in, confirm with your Administrator if single sign on has been configured.
In this scenario, from the login screen enter your email address, then click Continue, from here you will be logged into the platform.